Gum treatments and hygiene
Our hygienist is here to help keep your gums in the best possible condition.
Not cleaning your mouth properly has been shown to have a negative impact on your general health.
After a thorough check of your gum condition we will:
- Show you where the plaque and tartar deposits is building up.
- Advise as to the best techniques and oral hygiene products to prevent further build up.
- Demonstrate in your own mouth what can be done by you to improve things.
- Gently remove plaque and tartar from your teeth.
- Polish your teeth with prophy paste removing your stains.
- Explain to you your gum chart records where needed.
- Keep detailed records of your current oral health to measure improvements and track deterioration.
- rovide a personal customised, oral hygiene plan to keep your gums in the best possible condition.
- Arrange a suitable follow up appointment to help you maintain your gums and your beautiful smile.
Our dedication to you has one goal in mind – To give you the perfect smile that will last a lifetime!
Please telephone: 01942 826366 and book your hygiene appointment today.